Monday, November 15, 2010

weekend with grandma

That was me last weekend.
Dad was holding me (the red and black shirt)..I'm talking, or is it, yawning?..hm.

I talk more. Grandma loves to listen to me. She talks to me too. My favorite person to talk to is Uncle Ray.
(this past weekend, she read to me, Dr. Suess' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"..I listened.)

Sometimes, I have VERY serious things to say.
At which point, even the cat listens.

Then. When it is time to move it is time to move!
Gotta run. Until next week.
Elliot.

after visiting @ grandma's house, dad took me to visit Grandpa Koenig. GK held me..alot!!!
I also visit with grandma janie and grandpa dave...they love me!
Mom is living with her dad (Grandpa Steve) and step-mom (Grandma Patti), so I get to see them alot too!

No comments: