Friday, November 5, 2010

these days





Sometimes I have to talk. There is just so much to say!
At other times, I sit and think, wondering, "Who are these people and WHAT are they doing?"...
GR likes to sing to me. I giggle when she swoops me around in her arms.
Mom says I like the Shins and other groups. Quite frankly I'm just listening trying to get a handle on WHAT ON EARTH THAT SOUND IS!!
I like sunshine and air, a warm bottle, a good poo.

What do YOU think about the economy? The state of political affairs?...the...oh, a nice warm bottle, or a good poo sounds excellent right now! Maybe some floor time, my favorite!

You don't think so? Well....floor time would be fantastic. I love floor time......what?

You have to go?
Now?
unh....


..well... until we meet again.
big hugs and sweet kisses,
Elliot....




(i love my grandma!)


No comments: