Thursday, June 9, 2011

the train set

(part  3 of  a 4 part series)


As I said, it had been awhile since I had stayed over at Grandma's.
She had just been sooo busy and could only see me for brief bits, like an hour or two,
and truthfully less than that sometimes..so we had fallen out of touch.

But June had arrived and whoooosh!, TIME.
So she and mom talked and because mom was moving
Grandma was only more than happy to have me stay over.

She read me books.
Gave me a bath and let me play in the tub (I loved this but she couldn't take pics as she was the only one there and the camera was in the other room AND  it WAS a tub of water...god forbid).

Before we went out for the night and before she fed and bathed and dressed me for bed,
she pulled down the train set which had belonged to my dad and uncles.

I wasn't sure what to do with the bits and pieces!

So I put them in my MOUTH!!!

sorry! the pictures are poorly focused. WRONG setting!!!

No comments: