Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Day After Christmas

 I woke up bright and early the day after Christmas asking Grandma, "Okay, now what are we going to do today?"....

"Go to Great Aunt Patti and Great Uncle Arthur's for Breakfast", she said.
 Great-Grandma M. was there. She loves me.

 Uncle Ray came along for the ride also.

This is Great- Uncle Arthur...looking tired.

 And Audrey, a cousin once-removed (second cousin?..hm) she likes to swim, has a ton of ribbons in her room and runs 5k's.
Lawrence's arm flapping in the doorway.
Stewart was downstairs with pink-eye.
...This is Lawrence....Audrey and Stewart's little brother.

And here I am with Great-Aunt Patti..best buds!

After breakfast we drove up to Troy Missouri which is a mere ten minutes from the 61/40-I70 interchange.

Great Grandma K. sure does love me!!!

Great-Grandpa K. loves me too but was a little weak from his recent hospital stay, he held me for a very short time....
***************

We drove home and arrived in Columbia by late afternoon.
Whew! What a whirlwind Christmas!...

No comments: