Tuesday, September 21, 2010

week 4, post 1

This is a picture of me, Elliot Flynn.
Mom calls me figgie. Grandma Ruth calls me Smelly Elly.
GR is holding me in this picture we are standing in the half-bath at her rental house off Duke Street.
I am four weeks old and went to the doctor this past week where they told me I was in the 90th percentile in height and in the 40th percentile in weight.

Let me tell you something about me.
I was born at Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, Missouri to Natalie Flynn O'Brian and Charles Elliot Koenig on August 18, 2010 at 6:17 p.m. My weight (because people always want to know this stuff) was 6lbs. 9 oz. I was 21 inches long.

My grandparents are Janie and Dave Alexander and Steven and Patti O'Brian (mom's parents), and Ruth Montgomery and Paul Koenig (dad's parents).

I spend one night of the week at grandma Ruth's house, for now.
She likes to hang with me.
She sings and tells me stories.
At four weeks I've begun to keep my eyes open more, otherwise, I eat, sleep, poop and pee, oh yeah, and burp and fart.

More later, gotta go cry now and I think I'll wave my arms and kick my legs, that always gets them..

No comments: